Join us for this year's Fiesta de la Huerta, a garden festival and crafting fair for the whole family to enjoy. Come to our beautiful 24th Street gardens on May 21st to enjoy fun garden activities, DIY, art and cooking workshops from the pros and a delicious lunch from our restaurant partners. It's going to be a fun and inspiring day for all ages that you don't want to miss!
Come to our garden to enjoy:
- Interactive workshops from the pros: Chef Ricardo Zarate, Makers Mess, Norah Floral Studio, Best Bees, Yogaworks, Gild the Garden with Cheli Cuevas!
- Fun activities for the whole fam- like bike-blender smoothies, face-painting, plant potting and more!
- A delicious lunch from some of the best restaurants from across LA: Salt's Cure, sweetgreen, Cava Grill, Yalla, Peddlar's Creamery, Beanfield snacks, Califia Farms, Roots Hummus, Paragon Jams, and Jenny Cooks
- Great raffle prizes from Zooga, the Zimmer Museum and more
- Live music from the Pio Pico Band!
Fiesta de la Huerta will be ticketed like a fair, with each activity, workshop and food item costing a certain number of $1 tickets (As an example: face painting costs 4 tickets, juice costs 1 ticket). Attendees can buy tickets at the door, or in advance. A minimum of 5 tickets is required per person to enter.
All proceeds go towards GSF's Seed-to-Table program that provides garden-based education to children in under-served communities across LA.
Thanks to our sponsors:
Jill and John Walsh
And event partners: