Join us for this year's Fiesta de la Huerta, GSF's festival, fundraiser and DIY/Crafting fair for the whole family that celebrates our mission and all the garden has to offer. Come to our beautiful 24th Street gardens on May 21st to enjoy fun garden activities, DIY, art and cooking workshops from the pros and a delicious lunch from our restaurant partners. It's going to be a fun and inspiring day for all ages that you don't want to miss!
Come to our garden to enjoy:
- Educational workshops from Kings Roost, Makers Mess, Norah Floral Studio, The Cool School, Yogaworks and more!
- Fun activities for the whole family- like bike-blender smoothies, face-painting, a photo booth and plant potting!
- A delicious lunch from some of the best restaurants from across LA- including Cava Grill, Yalla and Peddlar's Creamery
- Great raffle prizes from Zooga, the Zimmer Museum and more
- Live music from the Pio Pico Band!
Activities, workshops and food items at Fiesta will be ticketed like a fair. Attendees can buy tickets at the door, or in advance. A minimum of 5 tickets is required per person to enter. We recommend that you buy your tickets now, before they run out!
All proceeds go towards GSF's Seed-to-Table program that provides garden-based education to children in under-served communities across LA.